Sunday, May 16, 2010

Holding at #1

This is me with my nephew/godson on South Beach. The Hubs and I needed an infant parenting refresher, so we took our 3 chickadeez plus our nephew with us for a day out. It was like riding a bike! I think we're going to do just fine when our turn comes around. We're still holding at #1 on the wait list for an infant girl. Last week there was a referral for a 26 month old boy, the family only waited 3months, can you believe that! We are going on 16 months of waiting, I guess anything worth having is worth waiting for, my precious baby is definitely worth waiting for. I pray that the wait ends this week...I hope you will pray for us. We are selling a nice sofa and 2 bookcases to make room for baby. It will be replaced with a crib an armoir and a few other nursery pieces. If you are interested check out Craig's list or email me @ TFchain@aol.com. The sofa is beige micro fiber with 2 multi color pillows, reds...($250) the bookcases are black-brown from Ikea, ($90) everything is like new! Pass it on to anyone you know that may be interested let me know. I can't wait to start putting everything together for the baby's room, it'll help me with this WAIT! Hopefully the next time I post I'll have more exciting news. Until then....



































2 comments:

The Richards said...

This pic reminds me of Halle and Nahla. It's too cute :)

Team Chain said...

Thank you:-D and my husband is the dreaded paparazzi! LOL