Friday, May 22, 2009

Giddy Girl

I am sooo giddy right now! Today CHI reported that they had 7 referrals this week! I feel like doing the cabbage patch the running man and the kid & play (dance that is). Although we've only been on the waiting list for five months, I feel like at least I am seeing progress. I don't know where I am on the list but I know I move up with every referral. After the lull in referrals the past few months I sorta felt like I would be a geriatric patient before I saw my baby, but today a glimmer of hope came back to me. Congratulations to all those parents who waited patiently for a blessing to come there way. It'll be my turn soon. Since it seems like the average wait time is 8 months we are looking at an Aug./Sept. referral. I pray that no hindrances come against the adoption of my child or anyone else's in the mighty name of Jesus! Perfect those things concerning me... and... you. Amen.

No comments: