Sunday, May 17, 2009

My end of the bargain

I guess i haven't kept up my end of the bargain. I know that I said that I would keep up with this blogging thing but the truth is I am skeptical about putting my life out there. I have come to realize that I am more of an voyeur than and exhibitionist. I am intrigued by the lives of others but only expose my life to my nearest and dearest. Is it selfish of me? Well what ever one might think it's my prerogative:)
Now that I have been inspired (once again) to step out of the bubble I will (once again) put on my blogger hat and "just do it"
Oh so much going on. The wait is on, referral wait that is. Almost 5 months. I'm tying to let patience work her perfect will, but like anyone else who has a divine vision , I can get a little antsy...ya know? In the meantime I will be posting pictures of some of the goodies that I have acquired for " my love". Oh for the sake of blogging I will refer to the baby girl that I am waiting for as "My love" because in the journal that i started for her I (9 out of 10 times) open it up with: hello My Love.

No comments: