Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh Happy Day!



This morning I prayed that God would send the referrals pouring in. I prayed that he would comfort those that have been waiting so long for their little blessings. Wow! God works quick when he wants to. We had 4 referrals yesterday and 1 today! Even though three of them were given to people below me on the list I'm still happy to see progress. A lovely lady that I have met through this process who was expecting her referral to come some time in Feb. got "The Call" for a beautiful 4 year old little girl. She is ready too, the room is complete closet is filled with clothes for a sweet little princess to inhabit. If my math is correct we are about number 12 on the infant girls (un official) list. The list just helps to keep you in perspective, as you can see you can be skipped if the child available doesn't match your preference. So for instance numbers 2 and 3 were skipped because they want infant girls (like me) and there was and infant boy that needed a forever family, so that bay boy was placed with number 4 who happened to be the perfect match. It's ok their baby (like mine) isn't ready yet. Don't worry be happy, it's gonna happen...before you know it!

1 comment:

Alida said...

I never did write a comment to this post ... huh ... thanks for all your well wishes Toni ... hang in there girl ... your time is coming! By next year around this time maybe we'll even have a get together of our families at the Nile ... oh how wonderful would that be ..... I am foreseeing us coming to Orlando in the not so far future as I'd like to take the kids (ahhhh, I'm saying 'kids') to Disney World before they get too old ... even though I think one is never too old for Disney or any of the other attractions and waterparks in Orlando!!!!