Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Habakkuk 2:3


"But these things I plan won't happen right away, slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
Oh how my Father in heaven loves me. He loves me enough to send comfort to me, or should I say instruction through His word. You know I have three children already, and when I was in labor with them I would envision a flower opening up in order for me to get through the labor experience. So for me to get through the adoption waiting experience I just remember Habakkuk 3:5 and envision a caterpillar waiting to become a beautiful butterfly. Butterflies often symbolize new beginnings, I am exciting about my new beginning! My new daughter, a new princess to join the royal court: Princess Neki, Prince Zion and Prince Noe`are all awaiting the announcement of their baby sister, In due season....Peace.

No comments: